People feel assurance when they can work with a funeral director who knows how to meet all their funeral planning needs. Besides planning for a funeral, it helps to know where to turn to have memorials made.
Bespoke memorials can be crafted to meet a variety of requirements. Both memorial and cremation tablets can be made of various natural materials. These materials are selected based on the resting place of the person who has passed away.
Restoring an Existing Memorial
Craftspeople who provide memorials can restore or renovate existing memorials, as well as create specialised signs. Services may include the following:
- Adding an inscription to a memorial
- Cleaning a memorial or cremation tablet
- Creating a memorial plaque or sign
Once a memorial selection is made, the crafter can make all the required applications for approval on the client’s behalf. When you can obtain this type of service through Wiltshire funeral directors, it makes funeral planning or preplanning more streamlined.
Are the Crafters Licensed?
Make sure the craftspeople you choose have the following designations:
- They should be members of BRAMM, or the British Register of Accredited Memorial Masons.
- They should be licensed in their field.
When selecting a memorial for yourself, make a decision based on the following criteria:
- What exactly do you want the marker to say? Is there a special saying you would like to add to the memorial?
- How much money do you want to spend?
- What materials do you want to use for the memorial?
Whether the memorial is for you or someone else, it gives you a chance to celebrate a life, and to express appreciation in a special way.