Oriental Oven Fried Chicken Recipe:
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup buttermilk baking mix
- 3 Tbsps. sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. lemon peel grated
- 2 tsp. parsley
- 1-1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2-1/4 lbs. whole chicken cut up
- Preheat oven to temperature 425F.
- Melt butter in a 9×13 inch pan in oven until melted.
- Combine baking mix, next 5 ingredients, and salt to taste in a shallow bowl.
- Coat chicken.
- Place skin sides down in the pan.
- Bake 35 minutes uncovered.
- Turn, and bake about 15 minutes more, until chicken is cooked through.